Bot won't work

In das Unterforum "Erledigt" werden alle Beiträge geschoben, die erledigt sind, bspw. bei behobenen Bugs.
csumega
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Bot won't work

Beitrag von csumega »

Hello!

For the past few days the bot has stopped working me, which I tried to fix with a simple clean reinstall of the software (erasing all of it, then reinstalling it), but unfortunately it didn't help. I also tried copy-pasting a backup of the whole "sfbot" folder (which I have from the beginning of november - I reckon it originally belonged to version 5.4.0) but to no avail. Even though he data transfer works fine with copy-pasting (earlier when I installed 5.4.0 I used this method to move data from the previous 5.3.x version and only had to change the .exe file in order to make it work flawlessly), I keep getting the error at all times, even now, with another clean install of the software. I tried adding the accounts manually, but this error message pops up right after I try to add one:

Bild

It states in the error message that either I'm having connection issues (which I clearly not) or the server is unavailable (which is also not true.) Please help me resolve this issue! It's the "Hungary - s6" server.

Here's a log for the "general" option: https://justpaste.it/9cxgk
Baaam
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 206 Mal

Re: Bot won't work

Beitrag von Baaam »

Hey,

thank you for all the information. Can you please send me screenshots of you pet screen ingame, so we can see all the discovered pets and potentially non discovered ones? According to your provided logs, there seems to be an issue with the pet dungeons.

Please send it to me via private message (it's better not to show all your pet data publicly here). You can hide account names and stuff like that in the screenshot of course.
ENTOURLOUPIX
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Beitrag von ENTOURLOUPIX »

Good evening and sorry to interfere in this discussion.
I was going to post the same message because I have the same type of errors: it is impossible to connect or recreate the account.
I reinstalled the exe but nothing to do. I have several accounts with different pet levels: the only account that works is the one that doesn't have pets yet.
What is weird is that these exceptions only occur on my laptop, the robot is installed on 2 other desktop pc and it works perfectly.
So I thought there was a problem with Windows: sqlite.dll reinstalled, dsim and sfc done, no impact. So I reinstalled W10 with no effect.
Hope my experience can help you.
Regards.
Baaam
Core Developer

Beitrag von Baaam »

Do you have pet dungeons enabled in the settings? If yes, can you try to disable it and see if it helps?
ENTOURLOUPIX

Hello.
It doesn't change anything: I disabled everything in the pet menu but I get the same error message.
Baaam
Core Developer

Beitrag von Baaam »

And does it work for accounts where all pets are discovered, so no pet dungeon is available anymore?
ENTOURLOUPIX

This does not work for any of the accounts for which there are pets discovered or not. The working account has not yet found the nest.
Baaam
Core Developer

Beitrag von Baaam »

That's interesting because csumega did not discover all pets yet (which was my initial guess that this would cause issues) but my account for test has discovered all and I don't have any problems. We will definitely have a look into it.
csumega
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Beitrag von csumega »

Hello!

Thank you for your quick response.
I sent the pictures of my pet nest in DM, but I'll send it here too, so if anyone else is having this same problem, they won't feel like they potentionally missed something (referring to content of the DM here).

Pet nest:
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

And the log (without my credentials): https://justpaste.it/5zupk
ENTOURLOUPIX

Baaam hat geschrieben: Di 7. Dez 2021, 14:54 That's interesting because csumega did not discover all pets yet (which was my initial guess that this would cause issues) but my account for test has discovered all and I don't have any problems. We will definitely have a look into it.

The server is w11 and I'm at the end of the pets.
Here is a log
https://justpaste.it/logsf211207
Gesperrt