All Events ? What does the Bot choose ?

Antworten
Ragorth
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

All Events ? What does the Bot choose ?

Beitrag von Ragorth »

Hi to all,

First of all I hope you are all doing well in this difficult time for all ;)

I don't know if this question has already been asked or if someone has already talked about it, but I didn't find anything about it, maybe I didn't look for it properly xD

During multi-event weekends, what type of quest are chosen by the Bot? Rather Exp, Gold, Short?

Does it choose based on what is selected as the top priority for smart quests ?
And I guess you have to put "Play Event" at the top of the list, like for single events ?

Thank you,
Ragorth
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Re: All Events ? What does the Bot choose ?

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey there,

the bot will always choose based on your priority list (not the same as priority for SMART!) and will go from top to bottom. Let's say your list is as followed:

Code: Alles auswählen

Play for Events
Epic Items
Normal
This means, the bot will check the current event and choose based on that. Since all events are happening at the same time, the first criteria is being ignored and the bot will instead move to your second criteria. If there's a quest with an epic item that quest will be chosen, if not, the bot will move to the third criteria which is then the configuration of your SMART-Quests. If there are identical quests (same duration, xp and gold) the bot will go to the fourth criteria and vice versa.
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
Antworten