Pet Dungeon

Antworten
SilverRaul
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Pet Dungeon

Beitrag von SilverRaul »

Hi, I have a problem with setting up Pet Dungeon (habitat) idk how its called properly. Pet Arena works just fine but dungeons dont seem to work. Please help me to set that up
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Re: Pet Dungeon

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hi there,

you need to enable the pet dungeons in the pet-tab. Please note that as of right now there is no separation between normal and pet dungeons, meaning they still share the same cooldown.
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
SilverRaul

Beitrag von SilverRaul »

I mean, Im asking beacuse it is enabled, also what do you mean that they share same cooldown? As I know you can do both at the same time
F0restbear

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Yes, with one of Playa's latest update they separated the cooldown for the pet and normal dungeon. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to adjust it inside the bot yet, meaning the bot still thinks they are sharing the same cooldown and will only enter either the pet or the normal dungeon.

To make sure that your pets dungeons are not working, you should disable every other dungeon and watch what the bot is doing. In case he still does not enter the pet dungeons, we would need a screenshot of your settings as well as your logs. Please make sure that you edit out your character's name.

F0restbear
SilverRaul

Beitrag von SilverRaul »

Oh so maybe its because of that. I didnt think about that earlier. Okey so tell me what is better for efficiency in exp? Normal dungeon or pet, because I think I will disable one until you update this feature. Or mby the most efficient is leaving it alternating every hour between pet and normal dungeon
F0restbear

Beitrag von F0restbear »

It kind of depends on how long you run the bot. Generally speaking, I'd say normal dungeons are better to level up faster, but if your bot is working from morning till evening I'd leave it to alternate between the different dungeons.

F0restbear
SilverRaul

Beitrag von SilverRaul »

Okey thank you so much for help. Ill leave it alternating and wait for an update :D. Have a great day
F0restbear

Beitrag von F0restbear »

You're welcome! We'll try to add the separate cooldown for the next update.

Thank you and you too!

F0restbear
Antworten