Need help with Fortress config

Yaviel192
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Need help with Fortress config

Beitrag von Yaviel192 »

Hey!

I'm new with this bot and started playing on W50. Question is - how do I correctly config bot? I'd like to farm resourced (stone and wood) when I'm away from pc, but bot attacking others like... once, maybe twice a day (bot is on all day long ofc) any ideas what I should set on/off to make it work better? What's your configs guys? And sorry if posted it in wrong place on forum.

I'd love to get some help with it... cheers!
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Re: Need help with Fortress config

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey there,

welcome to the forum. There is not really a correct way to configure the bot. Everyone has their own style of play and therefore everyone uses different settings. To start off, it would be probably the best if you could share your settings as well as the purpose you are trying to achieve.
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
Yaviel192

Beitrag von Yaviel192 »

F0restbear hat geschrieben: Mi 14. Jul 2021, 23:33 Hey there,

welcome to the forum. There is not really a correct way to configure the bot. Everyone has their own style of play and therefore everyone uses different settings. To start off, it would be probably the best if you could share your settings as well as the purpose you are trying to achieve.
Due to gateway problem which makes english language pack impossible to download for me i'll just put screens here, hope you'll get what's going on here... I just want bot to farm resources in fortress but it's not working anyway, look!

Here I've set collecting resources every hour and I wanted to train troops (for bot, to do attacks ofc) soo... box is checked
https://prnt.sc/1bea01l

THEN in advaced options I turned on fortress attacks with suggested about of troops (first dot) then 2 boxes are checked - one for attacking too strong enemy with only one troop and 2nd box for attacking other ppl from my history (counters? Probably)
https://prnt.sc/1beatii

That's my config for farming resources but... bot isn't even logging to do his stuff :cry:
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Beitrag von F0restbear »

My guess would be that your soldiers are too weak. You might want to upgrade them.

To be sure, please go ingame and try to do a few attacks in the fortress yourself. The shows you how strong/weak your soldiers are and if you are continuously getting a red bar, it means that your soldiers are too weak.
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
Yaviel192

Beitrag von Yaviel192 »

F0restbear hat geschrieben: Do 15. Jul 2021, 14:54 My guess would be that your soldiers are too weak. You might want to upgrade them.

To be sure, please go ingame and try to do a few attacks in the fortress yourself. The shows you how strong/weak your soldiers are and if you are continuously getting a red bar, it means that your soldiers are too weak.
Got it, I'll try it out!
StewieBiatch
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Beitrag von StewieBiatch »

I have almost same exact settings as you do and my attacks are really rare, maybe few in hour. I am lvl 369 and i do have soldiers at lvl 105. So where can be a problem?
StewieBiatch

And is it possible to make the bot to change the opponent in every possible 5 mins if the current one is too strong?
neuhier
Danksagung erhalten: 25 Mal

Beitrag von neuhier »

StewieBiatch hat geschrieben: Di 21. Dez 2021, 13:46 And is it possible to make the bot to change the opponent in every possible 5 mins if the current one is too strong?
The bot does that obviously what else would it do..
Hello there
StewieBiatch

Well...not mine.
neuhier
Danksagung erhalten: 25 Mal

Beitrag von neuhier »

your settings should look like this

https://prnt.sc/245d8al