Setting Manual Target Levels for Arena Manager Bot

In dieses Unterforum kommen alle Beiträge zu Feature-Requests, die bereits umgesetzt wurden.
seboka
Danksagung erhalten: 12 Mal

Re: Setting Manual Target Levels for Arena Manager Bot

Beitrag von seboka »

I also wouldn't use V1 or V2 since I'm way too high in runes/boosts for these
Benutzerkonto
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Beitrag von Benutzerkonto »

seboka hat geschrieben: Do 17. Okt 2019, 17:59 I also wouldn't use V1 or V2 since I'm way too high in runes/boosts for these
Correct, think of leveling as a Wave Pattern UP to 500 DOWN then UP to 1000 DOWN then UP to 2500 DOWN then UP to 5000 DOWN then UP to 10000

You can hit levels 1-500 fairly quickly, but the period from 500-1000 everything slows down, and therefore BreakPoint Strategy is no longer optimal from 500-1000.
However, once you can hit 1000 quickly it can become optimal again.

Fast Build is a slow average across all strategies, but it is very predictable.

The best strategy from 500-1000 could be "Amortization" based on your TIME Intervals you choose to sacrifice.

For 500-1000 and 1000-2500 I use a combination of Fast Build and Amortization based on the TIME Intervals I use to sacrifice.

I do not use percentage because it is variable based on how many runes you've acquired and SLOWS Dramatically once you hit sextillion/septillion until you can build 2500 across all 10 buildings again.

For Non-Shroomers ... this is a VERY SLOW BURN

Again, the best strategy for all players is a combination of BreakPoint then Fast/Amortization with MANUAL ENTRIES (100 intervals) and TIME SACRIFICES (1 minute intervals)
UnknownDeveloper
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 86 Mal

Beitrag von UnknownDeveloper »

"MANUAL ENTRIES" While I agree on the need for this, please consider the following:

There are plenty of users, who want the bot to handle everything, while only needing to set settings once and afterwards don´t care about it.

The bot is there to reduce your work, so preferably I´d like to find a few great strategies and allow the user to set certain rune points, where the bot automatically switches to the next.

Additionally I´d like to inspect your strategy/algorithm on how you set up your next build path, because I might be able to rebuild it in code.
That way you wouldn´t even have to set those "manual" strategies.
Benutzerkonto

UnknownDeveloper hat geschrieben: Do 17. Okt 2019, 20:16 Additionally I´d like to inspect your strategy/algorithm on how you set up your next build path, because I might be able to rebuild it in code.
That way you wouldn´t even have to set those "manual" strategies.
I absolutely understand that MANUAL would be an optional setting for serious players. The same with TIME.

My strategy is a combination of time/amortization that changes every time I sacrifice my runes, and that change is based on time and amortization of the new rune amount.

This affects build time, timing of breakpoints, etc.

I would prefer this not be automated because I cannot predict values beyond what I have experienced.

I have to calculate the next sacrifice based on each current sacrifice and its not always the same math/algorithm as its more based on my personal experience/hunch/instinct.

Therefore "Manual Entry & Time" can be treated much like "follow the strategy strictly" where it is at your own risk and not recommended for casual players.
seboka

Beitrag von seboka »

It shouldn't be extremely hard to build all most usable strategies in the bot.
All you say is, your strategy is changing every x runes, so if you can per-calculate the strategy from now to the next break-point (if you have x runes) then you can also build it up with code.

I guess it's possible, that if you have x runes after scarified and a new strategy is needed to get better results now with the new amount of runes, it should be possible to jump directly into the new strategy.

See it that way:
implemented Strategies A, B, C

**ONLY EXAMPLES**

Strategy A: Usage from 0 runes to 1000
DETECTED THRESHOLD REACHED!
Strategy B: usage from 1000 runes to 10^6
DETECTED THRESHOLD!
Strategy C: usage from 10^6 to 10^8
and so on
Benutzerkonto

seboka hat geschrieben: Do 17. Okt 2019, 20:49 It shouldn't be extremely hard to build all most usable strategies in the bot.
All you say is, your strategy is changing every x runes, so if you can per-calculate the strategy from now to the next break-point (if you have x runes) then you can also build it up with code.

I guess it's possible, that if you have x runes after scarified and a new strategy is needed to get better results now with the new amount of runes, it should be possible to jump directly into the new strategy.

See it that way:
implemented Strategies A, B, C

**ONLY EXAMPLES**

Strategy A: Usage from 0 runes to 1000
DETECTED THRESHOLD REACHED!
Strategy B: usage from 1000 runes to 10^6
DETECTED THRESHOLD!
Strategy C: usage from 10^6 to 10^8
and so on
That is a calculation of %
With my strategy % is variable and Time is linear
So, I cannot execute my time strategy using "every x runes" ... but instead "every x time"
seboka

Beitrag von seboka »

Well all kind of strategies are possible to get the code to, it's just a more complicated work, than a simple all-in-one

Like a amortization one with automated calculation of rune amount and recalculating out of this a new strategy over new strategy is close to 100% automated by bot instead of your manually input when the bot should do something. Why doing something manually if the bot can just recalculating things in the background?
Benutzerkonto

seboka hat geschrieben: Fr 18. Okt 2019, 00:52 Well all kind of strategies are possible to get the code to, it's just a more complicated work, than a simple all-in-one

Like a amortization one with automated calculation of rune amount and recalculating out of this a new strategy over new strategy is close to 100% automated by bot instead of your manually input when the bot should do something. Why doing something manually if the bot can just recalculating things in the background?
Because I can't ask for a custom build when its always changing ... but it would allow me to TEST each strategy I employ on a daily basis :)
Gesperrt