Angriffe in der Arena, in der das Album aufgeführt wird / Attacks in the arena that performs the Album

Feature-Requests, die bereits abgelehnt wurden.
Gesperrt
milannc
Danksagung erhalten: 0
Angriffe in der Arena, in der das Album aufgeführt wird / Attacks in the arena that performs the Album

Beitrag von milannc »

Ich entschuldige mich im Voraus für die Grammatik, da ich den Google Übersetzer benutze... :D

Schönen Tag,
Ich möchte im Voraus sagen, dass Sie einen absolut tollen Schuh <3 haben
Ich möchte Sie fragen, ob Sie eine Funktion hinzufügen könnten, mit der Gegner in der Arena entsprechend den für Ihr Album benötigten Elementen ausgewählt werden.
Derzeit muss ich dazu das Album mit der CrawlerNG-Anwendung durchgehen und dann die Feinde in die "Favoriten" im Bot exportieren.
Dieser Prozess scheint mir sehr langwierig und ineffizient zu sein, daher möchte ich Sie fragen, ob er nicht direkt in die Funktion in der Arena aufgenommen werden kann.

///ENGLISH///

Good day,
I would like to say in advance that you have an absolutely great bot <3
I would like to ask you if you could add a feature that selects opponents in the arena according to the items needed for your album.
Currently, I have to do this by going through the CrawlerNG album and then exporting the enemies to the "favorites" in the bot.
This process seems very lengthy and inefficient to me, so I would like to ask you if it could not be included directly in the function in the arena.
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Re: Angriffe in der Arena, in der das Album aufgeführt wird / Attacks in the arena that performs the Album

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey there,

we are also speaking English :) It's good to hear that you enjoy the bot.

This feature was proposed many times, but unfortunately we still have to decline. Adding the Crawler to the bot (or to be more precise: The mechanism from the Crawler to the bot) would mean a lot more requests and traffic to Playa's server. Due to the fact that our userbase is not that small and many are playing with more than one account, it'd put too much load on their server. This means higher server costs and at the latest then, they will start banning all bot users.

The goal is to "coexist" with them and avoid everything that could put us on their bad side.
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
Gesperrt