Event

Feature-Requests, die bereits abgelehnt wurden.
Gesperrt
AAA
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Event

Beitrag von AAA »

I wish a function where I can disable the events recognition and manually set the event type and period.
In this way when update problems affect the events recognition I can manually select the event type and keep playing using the smart quest function.
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Re: Event

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey there,

if you go into settings -> More quest options -> Preferred priority for choosing quests and put 'Normal' above 'Play for Events' the bot will ignore the current event and just quest normally.

While I agree that it is unfortunate that the event recognition is not working properly at the moment, I don't believe we need a feature to explicitly disable it as Playa is not adding events on a regular basis :king: And in addition to that, the bot doesn't know that the event recognition is not working.
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
AAA

Beitrag von AAA »

I don't want to disable the events recognition.
I like the play for the event function.
I just want a way to trick the events recognition function when it does not work.
For example today there is a mushrooms event. I'd like to select short quest like the "play for the event" function does.
However if I play using the time option I can't use the smart preferences. (eg better items, pets,...).
I know that event recognition will be fixed but I just wish the possibility to manually set the event when the recognition doesn't work.
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Beitrag von F0restbear »

AAA hat geschrieben: So 28. Feb 2021, 00:52 However if I play using the time option I can't use the smart preferences. (eg better items, pets,...).
So I'm not entirely sure if I understood you correctly, but generally speaking you can switch between 'event days' and 'normal days' by adjusting your 'Preferred priority for choosing quests'-list.

Unfortunately, we still have to decline.
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
AAA

Beitrag von AAA »

Don't worry.
I mean that today I can't play for the event although I set the preferences. This is due to the fact that the bot don't recognize the event.
I wish a function to set the event type (mushrooms, XP, gold...) manually.
I know that the event recognition will be fixed.
However the possibility to manually set the event type is useful when the event recognition doesn't work.
In short words I would like to have a function that allows me to force the event type recognition.
For example today there is a mushrooms event but the bot says "event: none" .
This is due to the fact that the recognition does not work.
If the bot don't recognize the event type, the play for the event preference in the quest preferences doesn't work.
Let's imagine a way to manually set the event type.
In this way all will work fine although the event type recognition doesn't work.
In other words I wish a function to force the "event:none" to "event:mushrooms" no matter what the event type recognition says.
I hope I was as understandable as possible.
I am sorry for the misunderstanding.
Thanks for the attention.

P. s. I really like the bot. Great job.
Gesperrt