Crawler and multi

Sektion für Bugs, Fragen, Probleme betreffend den CrawlerNG
Antworten
Orinberg
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Crawler and multi

Beitrag von Orinberg »

Hello guys, I'm new to mfbot and cwlrawler!
I have a question... do I need to use the crawler from another pc to avoid ban for multiig? Or is it ok to use it freely on the same pc as my main char? I'm not using any proxy nor VPN.

Thank you in advance and have a nice evening!
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Re: Crawler and multi

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey there,

you can use the same pc. I've been running the Crawler as well as the bot from the same pc for several years and haven't had any big issues to this very day. But then again, be cautious! Just because I didn't get banned it won't mean you won't get banned.
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
Orinberg
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Beitrag von Orinberg »

F0restbear hat geschrieben: Sa 29. Feb 2020, 22:25 Hey there,

you can use the same pc. I've been running the Crawler as well as the bot from the same pc for several years and haven't had any big issues to this very day. But then again, be cautious! Just because I didn't get banned it won't mean you won't get banned.
Hey there!! Thank you for your fast answer. Do you have any advice on how to be cautious?
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Beitrag von F0restbear »

In my opinion you have to be careful about your guild members the most. I believe that most bans happen, because the owner got reported.

Try to use settings that let you appear "human" eg. delays, not running the bot 24/7 or even simple things such as chatting your guild members.
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
Antworten