Possible bug

Antworten
tyhrd
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Possible bug

Beitrag von tyhrd »

Bot was working normally before i logged into my account on the shakes and fidget website. Then it would recognize arena was ready to go but wouldn´t actually start a fight. Then when i relogged this happened:(Screenshot). Any ideas?
Dateianhänge
Screenshot_41.png
Screenshot_41.png (2 KiB) 658 mal betrachtet
tyhrd

Re: Possible bug

Beitrag von tyhrd »

This keeps happening. Tavern works fine but arena and dungeons are all stopped. Sometimes it works for a bit then gets back to a huge timer. Don´t know what to do. Reinstalled already, nothing works.
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey there,

sorry for the late reply. Could you please check your logs if the bot does not enter the arena at all? It might just be a visual bug.
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
tyhrd

Beitrag von tyhrd »

I checked that. It really didn´t. It oscilated between showing an enormous amount of time like that and actually showing that the cooldown was over but it never attacked. I tried changing to every different arena and dungeon attack option in the settings and even reinstalled and nothing worked. The next day out of the blue it just started attacking(I think it happened when thirst resetted and it started doing quests again) and now the bug hasn´t happened since. Really weird one =P

Thanks for the reply
Antworten