Counterattacks in the fortress

Antworten
jasonpawulo
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Counterattacks in the fortress

Beitrag von jasonpawulo »

Hello!

At the very beginning I would like to apologise for the Polish language version, but you can see the analogy in yours.
I have the latest version of mfbot Wisteria.

I have a problem with counterattacks. I am using a bot for an account on W54 and everything works perfectly. However, in the character on W55 something like the following picture appears. The bot counterattacks one person to skip and on the other one it always stops and loops endlessly.
(The white colour is one person and executed perfectly, and red is another one looped).

The next picture is the settings I have made in the advanced fortress settings. Let me remind you that I have identical ones on W54 and everything works flawlessly.
I have also fiddled with the settings for percentage number of attackers, but nothing has helped.

Any suggestions?
Dateianhänge
Przechwytywanie.PNG
Przechwytywanie.PNG (22.8 KiB) 329 mal betrachtet
tempsnip.png
tempsnip.png (105.32 KiB) 329 mal betrachtet
neuhier
Danksagung erhalten: 25 Mal

Re: Counterattacks in the fortress

Beitrag von neuhier »

Youll have to disable the counter attack its buggy on new backend servers, iirc devs are informed about this issue.
Hello there
jasonpawulo
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Re: Counterattacks in the fortress

Beitrag von jasonpawulo »

neuhier hat geschrieben: Mi 27. Apr 2022, 14:18 Youll have to disable the counter attack its buggy on new backend servers, iirc devs are informed about this issue.
Thank you, I didn't see that info
Antworten