Remote access

Was auch immer an Tools für Shakes&Fidget aufkommen, hier können sie vorgestellt werden.
Antworten
FFY00
Danksagung erhalten: 0
Remote access

Beitrag von FFY00 »

How do I implement the remote access option in my app? Is it just a text based TCP socket connection? If yes, what are the commands?
Wsxobylydob
Danksagung erhalten: 51 Mal

Re: Remote access

Beitrag von Wsxobylydob »

At this point there isn't any documentation about the remote access feature. It isn't used in any way, at least not yet. The feature was supposed to be used in an own remote app for the MFBot, but the app wasn't created, because they wanted to work on the bot more instead of a remote app. And on of the devs didn't seem to be much excited to create such documentation ;) Also it didn't sound that the feature supports much commands, but I might be wrong. So you probably have to wait some time until you get a list of the commands, so be patient :)
Baaam
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 206 Mal

Beitrag von Baaam »

The current remote actions which are implemented are based on old XML output stuff. Basically the functionality works with simple HTTP requests. I'm not exactly sure what was implemented in that old version - at least stuff like login, logout, start, stop, basic account details. We started to reimplement this interface some time ago and this time with Json. But in the current release version there is nothing of this new interface. So it wouldn't make sense to create a documentation for an old interface which will be obsolete in one of the next releases. But as Wsx already mentioned we are currently concentrating our power on everything that has to do with the bot itself. That's why it might take some more releases until the new interface will be implemented and can be used.
If it is done someday, there will be a documentation ;)
FFY00
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Beitrag von FFY00 »

Baaam hat geschrieben: Di 30. Mai 2017, 08:09 The current remote actions which are implemented are based on old XML output stuff. Basically the functionality works with simple HTTP requests. I'm not exactly sure what was implemented in that old version - at least stuff like login, logout, start, stop, basic account details. We started to reimplement this interface some time ago and this time with Json. But in the current release version there is nothing of this new interface. So it wouldn't make sense to create a documentation for an old interface which will be obsolete in one of the next releases. But as Wsx already mentioned we are currently concentrating our power on everything that has to do with the bot itself. That's why it might take some more releases until the new interface will be implemented and can be used.
If it is done someday, there will be a documentation ;)
If you need help developing, I can give you a hand.
JackThursby
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Beitrag von JackThursby »

Just in case you subscribed to this thread, we got some interesting new stuff with the new version including a rework of the remote interface and a webinterface you can use as a reference for now. See our website for more details.
Bild
boeserwolf
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 71 Mal

Beitrag von boeserwolf »

The new remote interface is documented here: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2154
I will translate it into english in the next days :-)
MFBot 5.x: 63626 CodeZeilen in 338 Dateien

Kein Support über PNs(ausgenommen sind explizit im Forum angeforderte Infos die nicht für den öffentlichen Bereich geeignet sind)
Kein Support für die Shakes & Fidget App
Kein Support für den S&F Browser Client
Antworten