Better items / skills

Alle Arten von Feature-Wünschen können hier gestellt werden.
Antworten
AAA
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Better items / skills

Beitrag von AAA »

Hi, I know having more than 8000-9000 in luck is quite useless due to the maximum level of enemies you can encounter in doungeons. So I decided to increase my luck stat ONLY with better ITEMS. To do this using the bot you should have settings with percentages that need to be used to buy skills and settings with a collection of values to change in order to choose better items ​​(you should also consider armor and average damage).
The two settings should be different.
Let me know what do you think about this feuture.
Thanks for attention.
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Re: Better items / skills

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey there,
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if I understood you correctly. There are already settings for percentual skill distribution as well as a tab in which you use define what should be considered a "better item".
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor F0restbear für den Beitrag:
AAA (Mi 16. Dez 2020, 21:58)
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
AAA

Beitrag von AAA »

Maybe I hasn't been able to explain what I mean.
However I can't find in the bot what i'm looking for.
I can't figure out the criteria the bot uses to determine which item is better and which is not.
I wish to set the criteria manually. I wish to give weight for each item parameter and use the weights to determine which item is better.
For example:
Str 1.1x
Dex 0.5x
Int 0.5x
Sta 1.0x
Luck 1.7x
Armor 0.02x
Avg damage 1.7x
Thanks for attention.
Whether a similar feature is already implemented please tell me where to find it.
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey there,

sorry for the late response.

The bot uses a simulation against opponents of similar strength to determine the value of the item. It is currently not possible to set the paramaters manually as we believe our calculation is most accurate. I believe that implementing such a setting with which you can configure each criteria, would lead to a lot of confusion and inaccuracy.
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
AAA

Beitrag von AAA »

I agreed with you. However in my opinion the goal should be help users to play easier and not to automatically build up super automated characters . So an option to choose between manual parameters e simulation parameter shouldn't be so bad. Otherwise users like me who don't like how simulation parameters work or just like to personalize the character, will be forced to disabilitate the equipment function and manually chose equipment items, getting bored easily.
P. S. i really like the work you all done.
I'm here just to help with suggestions.
I really appreciate that the whole program is for free.
Really good job.
Thanks for the attention.
Antworten