New features

Alle Arten von Feature-Wünschen können hier gestellt werden.
Antworten
Shyxela
Danksagung erhalten: 0

New features

Beitrag von Shyxela »

:P

Hello . I have few suggestions to add this bot Is already super helpful and I’m not a coder myself but I can give some decent ideas to add that I belive aren’t to hard to code

1. October fest features unlimited beers and in your Programm you can only drink 11 max wich maybe a little section for Octoberfest would be really nice

2 . A tab where to redeem codes even when selecting all accounts together since redeeming YouTuber codes sometimes take ages on many different accounts

4. optimisation for already existing events and legendary dungeon dosent exist on the bot adding it would save a lot of time for everyone that uses the bot and for the secret quest of the day it doesn’t always auto complete so it be helpful to have a new tab where it gets auto completed or atlesst tracked
Zuletzt geändert von Shyxela am Di 11. Jan 2022, 20:51, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Baaam
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 206 Mal

Re: New features

Beitrag von Baaam »

I moved your thread into the right section.

1) As far as I know, unlimited beers is capped by the maximum beer amount, isn't it? So you can't drink beer all day long, it's just free to drink the 11 beers when October fest is active.

2) Valid point, we will have a look on it.

3) is already covered by your bug report, please remove it here so we don't mix things up.

4) We have the new events on our todo list. The legendary dungeon won't be added at the moment. We can't figure out everything before it is actually live. When it's live, we have 10 days to figure everything out and to be helpful for the players we would need to figure everything out on the first day, implement it and publish the update. That's not possible for a free time project. In addition many things change from legendary dungeon to legendary dungeon. And it's simply not effective to use the bot for this dungeon atm. So this is not on our priority list, other things need to be done before and there are lots of things.
Secret quest is not auto completed by the bot at all. It just collects the reward when the secret quest is completed but it does nothing in special to complete it. So we need to add some things for the quests like "Fight without weapon" and stuff like that. We have that on the list.
Shyxela
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Beitrag von Shyxela »

Im pretty sure October Fest featured unlimited beers but appart of that I’m thankful for the reply for everything have a lovely day
Baaam
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 206 Mal

Beitrag von Baaam »

You are welcome! I looked for the October Fest news again and it says free beer but not unlimited: https://forum.sfgame.de/node/85267 (sorry for the German version, I think there is an english one too but their new forum is incredible slow^^)
bot420
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Beitrag von bot420 »

It is not unlimited beers. Only 10 years ago we had one event like that.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor bot420 für den Beitrag:
Baaam (Do 13. Jan 2022, 17:08)
Antworten