Hellevator

Alle Arten von Feature-Wünschen können hier gestellt werden.
StewieBiatch
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Hellevator

Beitrag von StewieBiatch »

Will there be any option for playing Hellevator via MFBot in new version?
Baaam
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 206 Mal

Re: Hellevator

Beitrag von Baaam »

We can't promise anything yet. Robin is quite busy the next weeks and so am I but we had a little talk about this topic recently. I'm going to implement the basics this weekend if everything works out as planned and hopefully only need to add server communication stuff as soon as the hellevator is live.
But there are 2 problems: I don't have time to do this on next Friday, so it won't be there on the first day(s). Secondly Robin is the only one who can actually create releases because of several infrastructure and security things. He said he might try to create a release just for this feature when I finished coding, but he also can't promise it.

So all in all, we have a plan and we will try our best, but please don't be upset when it does not work out as expected and written here.

In addition, a quick preview how what we think can be implemented: There will be a setting saying "Enter Hellevator when having x key cards" (and one setting to actually activate hellevator support of course). When the amount is reached, the bot will do all the fights until there is no key card left and waits again until the amount is reached. That's all we plan to do as a quick win. Collecting rewards or entering this newly announced shop will not be part of this feature as we then won't release it this time for sure and I think fighting regularly is the most time consuming part so it's worth to focus on this one.

Feel free to share your thoughts here about the way we plan to implement it and if you see any issue with it.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor Baaam für den Beitrag (Insgesamt 2):
jasonpawulo (Fr 20. Mai 2022, 19:18) • LostSoul (Sa 21. Mai 2022, 15:19)
StewieBiatch

I think that this plan of yours is just perfect :)
Baaam
Core Developer

Beitrag von Baaam »

Small update on this. I think I prepared most stuff to be ready to implement server communication things hopefully on weekend. But there is a small change in the plan: The bot won't exactly fight when key card generation time is reached. Instead the Hellevator is included in the default bot cycle. So whenever the bot wakes up to do something (like city guard, questing, dungeons etc.) it will also check for the Hellevator and if the conditions are met it will fight. I chose that way because it was much easier to implement the basics looking on the limited time we have. In that way we can avoid timing issues, accidental wakeups during sleep time or stuff like that. We might change that later when we have enough time to look into it in detail but for now I hope this is fine. We will also explain it again when we release this version. But keep in mind, there is no planned date yet and it still depends on some factors if we can make it.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor Baaam für den Beitrag:
jasonpawulo (Do 26. Mai 2022, 16:25)
StewieBiatch

Thanks for your update. Will be better this way.
Baaam
Core Developer

Beitrag von Baaam »

Hi,
The update might take some while. I already got some parts of the needed data but since playa rollbacked old backend servers I can't test anymore at the moment. But I will see if I can continue with the data from today and otherwise do the rest as soon as the hellevator is activated again.
Rewind
Danksagung erhalten: 30 Mal

Beitrag von Rewind »

Hey Baam, halb inoffiziell heißt es, dass da demnächst ein Update ansteht und man schnellstmöglich alle Server auf Backend haben will (zum Geb?)
Daher wäre es eher sinnvoll, auf Backend zu testen 🙈

Falls du ein Char dort brauchst, kannst mich gern "sitten", einfach pm
Baaam
Core Developer

Beitrag von Baaam »

Du meinst auf dem neuen Backend oder? Ein Backend haben die alten Server ja auch, nur ein sehr altes :D
Danke fürs Angebot, ich komme drauf zurück wenn notwendig. Heute und morgen komme ich sowieso nicht dazu und ich schau mal, dass ich mir auf dem neuen Backend mal einen Account anlege bei Zeiten. Angeblich soll ja auch den alten Backend Servern der Hellevator auch zeitnah wiederholt werden. Ich hab im Prinzip schonmal die Responses ausgewertet hinsichtlich Schlüsselkarten, aktuelle Etage etc., es fehlt noch der eigentliche Kampfcommand und die Auswertung des Kampfes, um rauszukriegen, ob Schlüsselkarten gewonnen wurden und somit noch mehr gekämpft werden kann.
Ich denke spätestens Montag kann ich mich wieder dransetzen.
Baaam
Core Developer

Beitrag von Baaam »

A small update on this:

Due to the mess they did last Friday we now have 3 possible date ranges for the Hellevator. Right now we don't really have support for new event detection. The problem is that this topic is quite big and we are working on it but it's not done yet. So my first approach was to use date ranges but this is not possible anymore. If everything works out Robin will have some time this weekend and he will have a look into how we can tackle this. The basic fight functionality is implemented and works, we just need to polish things and create the release. That said, the Hellevator support of the bot won't be there for new backend servers anymore I think, but we hope to be fast enough to support it for the old backend servers.
blablabla
Spender
Danksagung erhalten: 17 Mal

Beitrag von blablabla »

Hellevator will start the 2 June on s1.de and on 3 June on all the other servers where it was cancelled.
Antworten