Fortress + bug?

In dieses Unterforum kommen alle Beiträge zu Feature-Requests, die bereits umgesetzt wurden.
Gesperrt
Pepik
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Fortress + bug?

Beitrag von Pepik »

Hello there,
I am using MFBot V5 now for approximately 4 days, everything is good, but I have 1 feature and 1 bug (probably).
Feature In V4 was fortress better, because you could choose what do you want to build by your self - I mean the list of what do you prefer to build.
Bug? In V5 when I connected second and to the bot it was working only when there were quests available. If the quest were completed bot "died", arena wasn't going, dungeons weren't going... Nothing... But on the first account was completely okay...
Solution for that was to add the second account as "standalone", not a copy of the setting from the first account.
If you have any questions just contact me.
Baaam
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 206 Mal

Re: Fortress + bug?

Beitrag von Baaam »

We will have a look for the bug.
The requested feature is already implemented, "custom building order"
Pepik

Beitrag von Pepik »

Oh, all right... When you wrote me that I checked the bot in detail and there is a "mini" button - Advanced options... That should be normal view when you open the bot... and there should be opposite button like - "Hide advanced options"
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor Pepik für den Beitrag:
Baaam (Sa 7. Jul 2018, 17:29)
Baaam
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 206 Mal

Beitrag von Baaam »

The behaviour is intended as we don't aim to confuse people with our 1000 settings. The basic view has the most important settings to bot your account and if you want to have more flexibility you check advanded options :D
Pepik

Beitrag von Pepik »

All right, now I understand :D Thanks for all answers, I really appreciated it :)
Gesperrt