Hourglass Works?

Antworten
Reveant24
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Hourglass Works?

Beitrag von Reveant24 »

Good morning, I would like to know how the Hourglass works to advance missions, how should I configure it? Is it really working or its bugged?
I have not found another place to write this post, I am new here. I apologize if I'm doing spam. thanks.

Edit: I see that I have to give it a specific time to use the Hourglass. Isn't there any option to use it without a specific time? I have more than 3000 watches.
Zuletzt geändert von Reveant24 am Mo 14. Okt 2019, 16:47, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
seboka
Danksagung erhalten: 12 Mal

Re: Hourglass Works?

Beitrag von seboka »

It's working but it's pretty much not needed if you have your bot running 24/7, because you will get 100/200/320 ALU done pretty easily.

Hourglass does nothing beside you finish quests faster because you skip the time with it, for manually playing is pretty decent, but for botters it's irrelevant
Reveant24
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Beitrag von Reveant24 »

seboka hat geschrieben: Mo 14. Okt 2019, 16:46 It's working but it' pretty much not needed if you have your bot running 24/7, because you will get 100/200/320 ALU done pretty easily
Hi, I edited the post. I ask this also to know if they can be used without a specific time to jump. I have the bot running 24/7 and in Gold events it is extremely important to jump the missions quickly to have more time in the guardian.
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey there,
it's alright, you posted this in the right section :D

I'm not really sure if I understand your second question correctly. You can basically tell the bot which quests he should skip with hourglasses. If you want the bot to skill all quests, I recommend using "1min" as, in the late game, there are no quests shorter than 1 minute. But as of right now, you don't have to option to let the bot use hourglasses on gold events only. Many users already suggested this and we are still discussing it.

Hope that helps!

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor F0restbear für den Beitrag:
Reveant24 (Mo 14. Okt 2019, 17:11)
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
seboka
Danksagung erhalten: 12 Mal

Beitrag von seboka »

So it's worth to buy hourglasses to use them for gold event right? I never ticked this option for my accs, because I thought it a waste of gold to buy them from the shops.
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Beitrag von F0restbear »

I would believe so, yes.

I don't have the exact maths behind it, but I think the amount of gold you can earn on gold events by skipping quests and going on longer city guards is greater than the amount you have to spend to buy hourglasses.
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
Antworten