Frequency of activity

Antworten
bot420
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Frequency of activity

Beitrag von bot420 »

Hi.
When bot sacrifices arena manager, it stops for some time without leveling up again.
Or when it levels up a few spots with money it has, it also stops for a while without leveling more again the other ones. (15 minutes or so)
Is there any option im missing that as soon as boot sacrifices it can level up straight away?
I don't need it to be spamming every time possible, but some increment in activity would be better.

Have a nice holidays
neuhier
Danksagung erhalten: 25 Mal

Re: Frequency of activity

Beitrag von neuhier »

Theres a setting in the Arena Manager tab where you can set the frequency of upgrades in minutes and amount of upgrades per cycle.
Hello there
Baaam
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 206 Mal

Beitrag von Baaam »

The arena manager functionality is quite far from beeing efficient. That's due to the date it was actually implemented. Back then we didn't know much about what's good to upgrade and stuff like that and in addition there have been changes ingame. So use it if you really want to go full AFK, otherwise manual playing and just upgrading toilet at a certain point might be much more efficient I guess.

We have that on our todo list but there are other things which we need to get done first.
bot420
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Beitrag von bot420 »

Ok. Thanks for explanation.
I was not sure if i was missing something. I had 1 to 2 minutes delay and 100 cycles. But even if id put 1000 it was the same result.

Keep the good work! Have a great Christmas everyone
cirithor
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Beitrag von cirithor »

Hi,

I have the same problem to this day. There is sometimes a delay of around 1h between sacrifice and the following leveling up. As I've seen so far always while city guard. Are there any news related to that topic?
Antworten