BUGS & MISSING FEATURES

Alle Arten von Feature-Wünschen können hier gestellt werden.
Antworten
PerFie
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

BUGS & MISSING FEATURES

Beitrag von PerFie »

Throughout the months of using this beautiful program I encountered a big bug and some missing features which this program REALLY needs.

THE BUG:
FULL INVENTORY
MFBot refuses, for some reason, to dismantle/sell items in the inventory. Epic items to be exact.
The account logs get spammed with error messages, telling me that MFBot can't play dice game or get into dungeon, because the inventory is full.
(It gets frustrating, because the program cannot even buy items from magic shop...)
However, I set in the settings, to dismantle, throw into cauldron or sell the items whenever the inventory gets full.
MFBot seems not to have problems when it comes to non-epic items, potions etc. he gets rid of these easily, but everytime I come to inspect why my accounts have full inventories, they are always full of epics.

MISSING FEATURES:
1. FUCK NON-EPICS
MFBot should have a checkbox somewhere in the settings to equip epic items only and not taking into consideration non-epics whatsoever. I get so pissed when I see my accounts equipped with non-epics just because the one stat that it has is higher than the epic's one, even though the epic is overall better.
I can probably tell why the program thinks that way, so it should be an easy fix.

2. SKIP QUESTS in Batch Actions
Sometimes I need the bot to skip the quests, using whatever is available (quicksand glass, mushrooms etc. At some events it is even possible to skip them for free, so MFBot should take advantage of this) but this can be done only in-game or inside the MFBot but just one by one account.
So having an option to skip quests to selected accounts would be useful as hell (y)
2a
Nice hidden feature would be, If an account has, for example, 60 TfA left, but it's 11:30PM already and he wouldn't be able to use everything 'till another day, MFBot should automatically start skipping the quests using sandglass.
But some people don't have thousands of sandglasses like I do, so a checkbox option sounds like a good idea...

3. GEMS
Since I set the settings to use black gems only and not sell them if he ever finds any, he seems to be stuck when me and my tower friends already have black gems and MFBot has nowhere to put them. So after realisation that the found black gem is worse than everything I have, ONLY THEN he should get rid of it.
3a
When I found a big legendary gem, the MFBot threw it into the toilet instead of some shitty non-epic item. I was wondering why has it vanished from my inventory and than I realised that this son of a bitch just wasted it xD. After this incident I have to put my gems into non-epic items, which I keep on my mannequin so MFBot can't get his hands on them. Then I just extract the gem from the item and use it whenever necessary. But there should be a setting nevertheless for these moments.

I apologize for the topic's length, but it cannot be described in few words only.
Thanks for any feedback whatsoever. Hope it doesn't get ignored like everything else...
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor PerFie für den Beitrag:
Bumm (So 9. Okt 2022, 12:37)
Antworten