Automatic character skill upgrade not working

Antworten
Ilonagy
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Automatic character skill upgrade not working

Beitrag von Ilonagy »

(Sorry for bad english) So: I want to upgrade the attributes of my character automatically but when I click on "Automatisches skillen" it does nothing cuz in the log it says: "Der bot kann die attribute nicht skillen da das verhaltnis nicht einerichtet ist" Which tldr means It cant upgrade automatically cuz I have to set the upgrading ratio first. But where can I set that? Please help, and ask if you dont understand something about my problem.
DasAoD
Danksagung erhalten: 26 Mal

Re: Automatic character skill upgrade not working

Beitrag von DasAoD »

Ilonagy hat geschrieben: Fr 7. Apr 2023, 18:47 (Sorry for bad english) So: I want to upgrade the attributes of my character automatically but when I click on "Automatisches skillen" it does nothing cuz in the log it says: "Der bot kann die attribute nicht skillen da das verhaltnis nicht einerichtet ist" Which tldr means It cant upgrade automatically cuz I have to set the upgrading ratio first. But where can I set that? Please help, and ask if you dont understand something about my problem.
Hi Ilonagy.

First you need to check the "Aktiviere Attributkauf" box on the character page, otherwise the attribute purchase will not work.
01.png
01.png (174.4 KiB) 484 mal betrachtet
After that, you can select in the "Skilloptionen", according to which percentage you want to skill, or whether the bot should do it itself based on the arena simulation.
02.png
02.png (114.47 KiB) 484 mal betrachtet
In this example, I entered the percent allocation for my assassin myself.

Finally, select when you want the bot to do the distribution.

At least I assume so, since I myself had used the automatic purchase only briefly at the beginning times and it worked only so.
I hope this may help you.

BR
DasAoD
Antworten