New webinterface / neues Webinterface

Was auch immer an Tools für Shakes&Fidget aufkommen, hier können sie vorgestellt werden.
Antworten
wxclxr
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

New webinterface / neues Webinterface

Beitrag von wxclxr »

RELEASED HERE: viewtopic.php?t=3553

Hello there,

I just wanted to explore the latest Nuxt project (which is a Vue framework) and was looking for some ideas what actually I can do. I decided to create a new web interface for this magical bot as I'm also using it and because I can save some time on not being that frequent in game I though I can give some of this time back to the users (and authors) here.
Geben und nehmen, right?
I just wanted to know how many people would be interested in using this one instead of the pyton web interface.

Currently I have
- Login & Session handling
- Support for containerised bot (I would share my Dockerfile that exposes the internal api)
- Overview of all accounts
- Profile page
- Translations to Polish, German and English

What is missing?
- Global logs
- Account logs
- Account settings
- Configurable table data in overview (which options will be shown)
- Global bot settings
- Logout functionality
- Maybe something that I totally forgot about

Screenshots of what I've done yet:
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

Note: things may change as I'm still working on it :)

Feedback appreciated, in the three languages the interface is implemented :)

Greetings, somebody :)
Zuletzt geändert von wxclxr am So 23. Jul 2023, 20:32, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor wxclxr für den Beitrag (Insgesamt 3):
Bossi (Fr 2. Jun 2023, 21:10) • neuhier (So 4. Jun 2023, 13:04) • Robin (Sa 22. Jul 2023, 12:20)
simonekS
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Re: New webinterface / neues Webinterface

Beitrag von simonekS »

Looking great!
neuhier
Danksagung erhalten: 25 Mal

Beitrag von neuhier »

Looks great, do you think it would be possible to extract guild messages from the interface or intercept them ?
Hello there
Allmighty

Beitrag von Allmighty »

Would use that! 100% :D
wxclxr

Beitrag von wxclxr »

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, appreciate it :)

@neuhier, I'd love to implement this and this is something I would really like to have but currently I'm not aware (maybe it doesn't exist) of a route that would provide such information therefore if any core dev would like to work on adding it - I could easily provide this information in the ui.

Just to update y'all
- logs are there (I'll add some filters to see only the information you want to see)
- Tabs on the profile view do what they should do

Next step is to implement settings (also with updating).
xXFighterXx

Beitrag von xXFighterXx »

looks nice - reminds me that i should continue on the one i started in angular :)
wxclxr

Beitrag von wxclxr »

Hey there, you hadn't heard from me for a while.

I just wanted to update you about the current status. I'm considering this project as done for now. I'll use it myself for a few days and then if everything is okay then there will be a additional thread to give it to the public testing :)

I think that I got all the functionalities covered that are available in the current python web interface and even more.
If somebody here is able to provide me some context of the settings so I can translate them properly would be a huge help otherwise I decided to not work on it atm.

Some more screenshoots:

Mobile overview:
Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 16.28.41.png
Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 16.28.41.png (218.71 KiB) 1667 mal betrachtet
Settings:
Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 16.30.00.png
Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 16.30.00.png (230.6 KiB) 1667 mal betrachtet
Robin
Administrator
Danksagung erhalten: 354 Mal

Beitrag von Robin »

Hi there!

First of all: Great work, this looks really nice - and I assume that if you use Nuxt, you don't use Python which I'm always glad to see :D
If you need help with this, don't hesitate to write us - but I should mention that there are plans to rework the API in the future (see viewtopic.php?t=3418), so maybe it would make sense if you get in contact with boeserwolf.

As for the settings:
You can find the global settings on /settings, the account-specific ones in the account objects (for example on /bot/accounts for all accounts or /bot/accounts/CHARACTER/settings for specific settings)
There is no official documentation for what each setting does, I have attached an extract from our internal class file, though, which is annotated in English for most settings we currently have in the bot (global settings and character settings). Hopefully you can get something out of it. :D

Regards,
Robin

Edit: Just saw that you've opened another thread - but I'll keep the information in here to keep the "release thread" clean.
Dateianhänge
Settings.zip
(11.66 KiB) 66-mal heruntergeladen
MFBot-VersionCode-Zeilen*In Dateien*Letzte Version
MFBot 1.5.x64851Juli 2013
MFBot 2.x1436316März 2014
MFBot 3.x2209536März 2015
MFBot 4.x55242241Juli 2018
MFBot 5.x66000440Tbc
*Ohne automatisch generierten Designer-Code
wxclxr

Beitrag von wxclxr »

Hello Robin,

Glad to hear that you like it!

I've contacted boeserwolf, let's see what the response will be - maybe we can get our hands dirty together.

The settings have been implemented but they're not looking good and the usability isn't better neither. I don't wanted to invest much time to translate them as this could lead miss understandings from my side and I didn't wanted to make it worse.

Thanks for this, I'll give it a look and see how I can improve it as it annoys me a lot too.

Greetings from Bavaria!
Antworten