Fortress tab related bugs

In das Unterforum "Erledigt" werden alle Beiträge geschoben, die erledigt sind, bspw. bei behobenen Bugs.
Gesperrt
JourneyOver
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Fortress tab related bugs

Beitrag von JourneyOver »

Bug 1: [Building upgrade timer (both start and finish)]
So in the last version (in 4.2.7.1) the timer for the upgrade time was behind by 2 hours which made the timer for the finish upgrade to be 2 hours behind when it would actually finish as well and you guys tried to fix it in the latest version (4.2.8) but instead what happens now is that the upgrade timer is 2 hours ahead of when you started the actual upgrade, which of course puts the finish timer ahead 2 hours of when it actually finishes as well as seen in the picture below

Bild
[I started the upgrade at 12:16PM but the bot thinks I started the upgrade at 2:16 which would not be possible unless I was in the future]

So the issue is that something in the last version was subtracting 2 hours off of the timer and now this version is adding 2 hours to the timer

Bug 2: [Duration shows at 00:00:00 in the cost for next upgrade]
no matter what building you select in the upgrade selector it will always come up as showing the duration of the upgrade to be 00:00:00 even though you have the buildings.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor JourneyOver für den Beitrag (Insgesamt 2):
Robin (Sa 14. Nov 2015, 21:17) • Tommyk (Sa 14. Nov 2015, 21:54)
Tommyk

Re: Fortress tab related bugs

Beitrag von Tommyk »

Bug 3 in >>“Gebäude ausbauen” ist jetzt fett markiert, wenn es möglich ist<<

It is bold everytime when there is enough gold, wood and stone for the construction of a building. However, when another building is under construction, the text on the button stays bold which is wrong because I can't start building at the moment.
Tommyk

Re: Fortress tab related bugs

Beitrag von Tommyk »

Gesperrt