Error shell.dll

In das Unterforum "Erledigt" werden alle Beiträge geschoben, die erledigt sind, bspw. bei behobenen Bugs.
epeekis
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Error shell.dll

Beitrag von epeekis »

Hi admins, sorry for english, but have problem. Every time I try to start the new version of the boot lock and it says the following error, '' the SHELL.DLL stopped working '.

Windows 7 64bits.
Baaam
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 206 Mal

Re: Error shell.dll

Beitrag von Baaam »

Hey,

It is really no problem to answer in english :) Can you provide a screenshot of this error maybe?
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor Baaam für den Beitrag:
Robin (Sa 15. Okt 2016, 10:13)
epeekis

Beitrag von epeekis »

[Look, only boot freeze, need alt+def+f4 for close.

Bild
Baaam
Core Developer

Beitrag von Baaam »

This does not seem to be a bot issue. Did you get the problem with other programs too? I just found this site on the web: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-fix-she ... rs-2624008
epeekis

Beitrag von epeekis »

Dont work i test all, is only boot and options the sound freeze too, but outhers boot is fine, version 3.0, boots the outher gamers, games, etc.
Baaam
Core Developer

Beitrag von Baaam »

Please try the following:

Press WindowsKey + R
Enter eventvwr and press ENTER
Then you need to create a filter for .NET applications. I don't know how it looks in english windows but I hope you can follow the screenshots of this post: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=73

We need the whole errortext (if there is one hopefully) which is on the last screenshot in the yellow border.
epeekis

Beitrag von epeekis »

OK, look, thanks for help.
1026200x800000000000007757ApplicationRaoni-PCApplication: MFBot_442.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.IO.IOException at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32, System.String) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(System.String, System.IO.FileMode, System.IO.FileAccess, Int32, Boolean, System.IO.FileShare, Int32, System.IO.FileOptions, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES, System.String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(System.String, System.IO.FileMode, System.IO.FileAccess, System.IO.FileShare, Int32, System.IO.FileOptions, System.String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean) at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(System.String, Boolean, Boolean) at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(System.String, Boolean, System.Text.Encoding, Int32, Boolean) at System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllText(System.String, System.String, System.Text.Encoding, Boolean) at de.mfbot.MFBot_NG.Basisbibliothek.IniFile.Save() at de.mfbot.MFBot_NG.Basisbibliothek.IniFile.() at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object) at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Application: MFBot_442.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.

PS: Use the bot 4.5.1, however only closes with control, alt, delete and do not know why did not show up there.
Bild
Baaam
Core Developer

Beitrag von Baaam »

Thanks that helped I think. We will try to fix the problem :)
2g4y1
Spender
Danksagung erhalten: 9 Mal

Beitrag von 2g4y1 »

Hi,

the problem sounds like a error in the .net installation.
You can try this tool to verify your installation.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=30135

More informations about the tool: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2698555
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor 2g4y1 für den Beitrag:
Baaam (Mi 19. Okt 2016, 06:47)
epeekis

Beitrag von epeekis »

Thanks, but i repair erros and remains the same, boot freeze-unanswered.
Only way that I'm able to use it from the console, but the bad thing is that I can not change the setting.
Gesperrt