Add 488+ bosses for Twister

In dieses Unterforum kommen alle Beiträge zu Feature-Requests, die bereits umgesetzt wurden.
Gesperrt
rvm1975
Spender
Danksagung erhalten: 26 Mal

Add 488+ bosses for Twister

Beitrag von rvm1975 »

Hello,

Here is screenshots. Failed to make screens for 490 and 500 :( but we can approximate. Also 491-506 in German

xxx

If you need data in text please provide format.

Thanks
Baaam
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 206 Mal

Re: Add 488+ bosses for Twister

Beitrag von Baaam »

Hello rvm1975,

thanks for the information :) I saved the urls of your screenshots and removed them from here because your names were visible. If everything works out as we planned the stats of the dungeonmonsters should be sent to us due to the new feature Robin mentioned in the release notes. But it is always good to have some values to compare :D
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor Baaam für den Beitrag:
rvm1975 (Do 12. Jan 2017, 22:31)
Baaam
Core Developer

Beitrag von Baaam »

Okay I need to correct myself. We don't get the stats of the enemies. Just armor and damage values at the moment. So it's always good to get such a screenshots but please remove the usernames next time :)
rvm1975
Spender
Danksagung erhalten: 26 Mal

Beitrag von rvm1975 »

Baaam hat geschrieben:Okay I need to correct myself. We don't get the stats of the enemies. Just armor and damage values at the moment. So it's always good to get such a screenshots but please remove the usernames next time :)
I don't really get how you going to collect the data. Machine translation from German is not good at all.

But bot stops working when you enable Twister fights and boss is not listed. Bot dropping error like that in loop and not doing anything else.

Code: Alles auswählen

1/14/2017 8:27:44 PM Error Core XXX
   !##Object reference not set to an instance of an object
   !##  at de.mfbot.MFBot_NG.Basisbibliothek.Dungeon+<>c.<getDungeon>b__39_1 (de.mfbot.MFBot_NG.Basisbibliothek.Dungeon dungeon) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Linq.SortSequenceContext`2[de.mfbot.MFBot_NG.Basisbibliothek.Dungeon,System.Int32].Initialize (de.mfbot.MFBot_NG.Basisbibliothek.Dungeon[] elements) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Linq.QuickSort`1[de.mfbot.MFBot_NG.Basisbibliothek.Dungeon].PerformSort () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Linq.QuickSort`1+<Sort>c__Iterator0[de.mfbot.MFBot_NG.Basisbibliothek.Dungeon].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Dungeon] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[Dungeon] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at de.mfbot.MFBot_NG.Basisbibliothek.Dungeon.getDungeon (de.mfbot.MFBot_NG.Basisbibliothek.Account acc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
1/14/2017 8:27:44 PM Error Dungeon XXX Twister: 506 offen aber NextMonster ist null
Also please provide example of data structure. I'll fill it with data from screens.

Thanks
Wsxobylydob
Danksagung erhalten: 51 Mal

Beitrag von Wsxobylydob »

rvm1975 hat geschrieben:I don't really get how you going to collect the data. Machine translation from German is not good at all.
To make it possible to calculate the chances of winning in the future, their sending the weapon damage of each damage occurred in a dungeon fight with the absolute armor value and the dungeon monster to their servers and then can determinant the minimum and maximum of the weapon strength of each dungeon enemy.
rvm1975 hat geschrieben:But bot stops working when you enable Twister fights and boss is not listed. Bot dropping error like that in loop and not doing anything else.
I think this is because they only added the monster in the twister up to the 488th one, so the bot throws an exception because he don't know the next monster... You're too high leveled buddy ;)
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor Wsxobylydob für den Beitrag:
rvm1975 (So 15. Jan 2017, 13:12)
Baaam
Core Developer

Beitrag von Baaam »

Everytime when your bot fights in dungeon, we get the mindamage, maxdamage and armor of the dungeonenemy. There is not much magic behind that :D

That the bot crashes beyond 488 is not what we expected but we didn't expect someone to be that high too :D
So we have a special template for the dungeon enemies. I will add twister enemy 488 in the spoiler.
SPOILER
<section id="488">
<opponent>
<level>385</level>
<name>Der Verkaterte Stiefler</name>
<class>Warrior</class>
<strength>56559</strength>
<dexterity>19823</dexterity>
<intelligence>19705</intelligence>
<constitution>77075</constitution>
<luck>12298</luck>
<life>148754752</life>
</opponent>
</section>
As you can see, every section has an id which is equal to the floor. I guess the rest explains itself due to the XML tags. If you start with enemy 489 just copy this template and modify the values. So after the </section> a new <section id="489"> would start and so on. The name of the enemy is currently in german but it is no problem if you add it in english, the bot can handle this. For the <class> tag it is important that you use one of the following three words regarding to the class of the enemy: Warrior, Scout, Mage

If you like you can add the data here in this thread in spoiler tags or send a PM to me so I can add it. Thank you very much already! :)
Gesperrt