"Change All" function

Antworten
player
Danksagung erhalten: 0

"Change All" function

Beitrag von player »

In the official feature overview I read that there is a "Change All" function to apply a character's settings to all but I couldn't actually find it in the interface. Would someone, please, show me in a screenshot how I may use this function? It would really help with managing my 27 characters.
Rewind
Danksagung erhalten: 30 Mal

Re: "Change All" function

Beitrag von Rewind »

player hat geschrieben: Mi 16. Mär 2022, 20:39 In the official feature overview I read that there is a "Change All" function to apply a character's settings to all but I couldn't actually find it in the interface. Would someone, please, show me in a screenshot how I may use this function? It would really help with managing my 27 characters.
When the bot starts you have an overview of all your characters.
Click on a character (once) and with "ctrl+a" the other can/will be selected.

Go to Settings and make your adjustments. They will be applied to all selected characters after saving.
player
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Beitrag von player »

Rewind hat geschrieben: Do 17. Mär 2022, 23:17
player hat geschrieben: Mi 16. Mär 2022, 20:39 In the official feature overview I read that there is a "Change All" function to apply a character's settings to all but I couldn't actually find it in the interface. Would someone, please, show me in a screenshot how I may use this function? It would really help with managing my 27 characters.
When the bot starts you have an overview of all your characters.
Click on a character (once) and with "ctrl+a" the other can/will be selected.

Go to Settings and make your adjustments. They will be applied to all selected characters after saving.
Thanks for the info. It really helped.
Robin
Administrator
Danksagung erhalten: 354 Mal

Beitrag von Robin »

Hi everyone,

thanks for indirectly reporting that the screenshots and the description of this particular feature were horribly out of date (the line you've read turned exactly 8 years old on March 16th).
I've updated the screenshots and that line but I think the page has to be overhauled in general, so we'll add that to the list. :-)

Regards,
Robin
MFBot-VersionCode-Zeilen*In Dateien*Letzte Version
MFBot 1.5.x64851Juli 2013
MFBot 2.x1436316März 2014
MFBot 3.x2209536März 2015
MFBot 4.x55242241Juli 2018
MFBot 5.x66000440Tbc
*Ohne automatisch generierten Designer-Code
Antworten