General settings assistance

Antworten
extensaria
Danksagung erhalten: 0

General settings assistance

Beitrag von extensaria »

Hello. I am new to bot and would like to know the difference among these tweaks and what's better to use.

1) "Use for comparison of items and opponents..." with the options "... the old simulation type" and "... the new simulation type" within the global settings.
I've noticed that the "old type" was selected by default and wondered why that was the case, is the new one still experimental and how are they different?

2) What's the recommended arena behavior percent?

3) In city, tavern behavior tweak what modifier for SMART quests to use? I got 0.98 set by default, but don't know what it means and whether should I change it.

4) I don't speak German, but there is also tweak 'Verhalten beim simulierten Skillen'. What are the recommended numbers to use?

Thank you!
Ragorth
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Re: General settings assistance

Beitrag von Ragorth »

Concerning the modifier for smart quests, I asked the question on another thread, here : viewtopic.php?p=14956#p14956

I admit I didn't quite understand how the modifier worked, is 0.98 the most optimized ? I don't know.

Do you have to change it according to the choice of quests you want to do ? (Gold, Experience, Short quests)

If someone has a simple and easy explanation to understand this aspect of the Bot it would be perfect :D
Antworten