Bot doesn't remember language settings

Fehler der Release-Versionen
Antworten
beroun
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Bot doesn't remember language settings

Beitrag von beroun »

Hello,
whenever I update to a new version, I have to download it from the website (the auto updater doesn't work), and when I paste it into my already existing folder, it doesn't pick up that I had it in english so I have it in German once again. It makes updating the bot a very difficult and annoying task, is there something I can do so that the auto updater works or so that the language stays the same without defaulting back to German?
Rewind
Danksagung erhalten: 30 Mal

Re: Bot doesn't remember language settings

Beitrag von Rewind »

Create a new folder, paste the latest version in it and run the exe. Close the bot and than copy the old acc.ini from the older folder. Now overwrite/paste it in the new folder. Run the new exe and enjoy the bot

You could also edit the acc.ini. Under "[COMMON] you will find "LANG=de", change it to "LANG=en"
beroun
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Re: Bot doesn't remember language settings

Beitrag von beroun »

Rewind hat geschrieben: Do 2. Feb 2023, 10:17 Create a new folder, paste the latest version in it and run the exe. Close the bot and than copy the old acc.ini from the older folder. Now overwrite/paste it in the new folder. Run the new exe and enjoy the bot

You could also edit the acc.ini. Under "[COMMON] you will find "LANG=de", change it to "LANG=en"
I have done both things and sadly it doesn't work
Antworten