Issues

Antworten
jasonpawulo
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Issues

Beitrag von jasonpawulo »

Hello!

First of all, I would like to point out that I am not a new bot user and I have used it before and everything worked. Therefore, the errors I will write below are not likely the fault of incorrect settings. I'm just coming back after a year :)

1. automatic attack favourites

Here there is quite a lot of randomness. Sometimes the bot stops after 2-3 fights, once it worked for several hours. But generally after a few fights it stops on its own. I have no idea what this is due to.

2. automatic (or not automatic) skill upgrade.

This option does not work at all. I tried different settings. (I use the arena simulator option as I used to).
And not automatic either, because even when I manually click on "show details > automatically upgrade features", it doesn't work either. I have no idea what this is due to.

3. Mine

Bot just don't want to mine jewels

Well, and the occasional error with communication with the server. But this I assume is about the new server (eu3) :)

These are probably the most annoying errors, because I always really liked using these options.

The version I'm using is Zebrina 5.5.0.1 - maybe there is a version that works better?
DasAoD
Danksagung erhalten: 26 Mal

Re: Issues

Beitrag von DasAoD »

jasonpawulo hat geschrieben: So 16. Apr 2023, 12:47 Hello!

First of all, I would like to point out that I am not a new bot user and I have used it before and everything worked. Therefore, the errors I will write below are not likely the fault of incorrect settings. I'm just coming back after a year :)

1. automatic attack favourites

Here there is quite a lot of randomness. Sometimes the bot stops after 2-3 fights, once it worked for several hours. But generally after a few fights it stops on its own. I have no idea what this is due to.

2. automatic (or not automatic) skill upgrade.

This option does not work at all. I tried different settings. (I use the arena simulator option as I used to).
And not automatic either, because even when I manually click on "show details > automatically upgrade features", it doesn't work either. I have no idea what this is due to.

3. Mine

Bot just don't want to mine jewels

Well, and the occasional error with communication with the server. But this I assume is about the new server (eu3) :)

These are probably the most annoying errors, because I always really liked using these options.

The version I'm using is Zebrina 5.5.0.1 - maybe there is a version that works better?
Hi jasonpawulo.

Unfortunately I can't say anything about point 1, because I only use the favorites list for guild attacks.

For point 2. you could possibly try the following, which is already in this topic -> viewtopic.php?t=3487
Unfortunately I didn't get an answer/reaction if it worked.

With point 3. I can't help either, because mining gems in the mine works for me.
Here the question is whether you play on one of the new EU servers. I couldn't test it there yet, because I just started on EU3 yesterday.

Regards
DasAod
jasonpawulo
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Re: Issues

Beitrag von jasonpawulo »

DasAoD,

Thank you for your reply, however, before posting this I also reviewed that topic. Unfortunately, the answer did not satisfy me, because the absolute basics were rearranged there. Of course, I have these checkboxes checked
Antworten