Support for S&F Account login

Alle Arten von Feature-Wünschen können hier gestellt werden.
desto_gsxr
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Re: Support for S&F Account login

Beitrag von desto_gsxr »

Is it possible to improve the language? None other than German works and for me personally it's a problem because I can't quite set up the bot properly, thanks so far for update btw
Creaton
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Beitrag von Creaton »

desto_gsxr hat geschrieben: So 7. Mai 2023, 08:20 Is it possible to improve the language? None other than German works and for me personally it's a problem because I can't quite set up the bot properly, thanks so far for update btw

Hello!
Nightly version only english and Deutsch. Please reset the program then start it and select the English language. You will find an "en. zip" at the link. Download the en.zip file. When you have selected the english language, copy and paste the two files into the "en" folder and overwrite them. I assume that in the final stable version all languages will work without problems.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor Creaton für den Beitrag (Insgesamt 2):
Robin (So 7. Mai 2023, 10:04) • desto_gsxr (So 7. Mai 2023, 14:26)
Rum
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Beitrag von Rum »

I apologise if there is better thread to post this but please also add "use the same settings as" when logging to the botvia sso. Thanks
Creaton

Beitrag von Creaton »

Rum hat geschrieben: So 7. Mai 2023, 10:35 I apologise if there is better thread to post this but please also add "use the same settings as" when logging to the botvia sso. Thanks

The BOT notes the settings. You add it once (import your character) then you set it up and you're done. Then it remembers it. If you delete the character from the list and add it again, obviously the settings will be lost.I think this is fine.It has worked this way before and I don't think it should be changed. :)
Robin
Administrator
Danksagung erhalten: 354 Mal

Beitrag von Robin »

I think he meant the option to apply settings from another character to the imported ones - as you can do with characters added by user/password.
This will be included in the next release, too.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor Robin für den Beitrag:
Rum (So 7. Mai 2023, 14:17)
MFBot-VersionCode-Zeilen*In Dateien*Letzte Version
MFBot 1.5.x64851Juli 2013
MFBot 2.x1436316März 2014
MFBot 3.x2209536März 2015
MFBot 4.x55242241Juli 2018
MFBot 5.x66000440Tbc
*Ohne automatisch generierten Designer-Code
Creaton

Beitrag von Creaton »

Robin anticipates that CrawelerNG will work? We really like that program too but unfortunately we have to wait for now..Any plans for this?

Edit: Robin: Is there an option in the bot to swap the stuff you put on the mannequin before the pub (missions) and then swap it back at the end of the mission?
If not, couldn't this useful feature be incorporated into the program somehow? :hihi:
Allmighty
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Beitrag von Allmighty »

Did anyone setup the Bot with a Rapberry Pi yet?
to me it seems like the application propperly runs for windows, the MFBot_Konsole_ARMRasp for pi has some issues tho

Bild

Previously used Yucca Version - worked fine (ofc had to update after new login feature)
Same issue with a default Acc.ini that has 1 Acc which only has properties of autologin turned on.

-> works fine in windows UI
Robin
Administrator
Danksagung erhalten: 354 Mal

Beitrag von Robin »

Allmighty hat geschrieben: So 7. Mai 2023, 12:42 Did anyone setup the Bot with a Rapberry Pi yet?
to me it seems like the application propperly runs for windows, the MFBot_Konsole_ARMRasp for pi has some issues tho
[... image ...]
Previously used Yucca Version - worked fine (ofc had to update after new login feature)
Same issue with a default Acc.ini that has 1 Acc which only has properties of autologin turned on.

-> works fine in windows UI
It looks like the Console can't find your SF account, you have to setup the Acc.ini with the Windows GUI and then use the resulting Acc.ini (note: it might be necessary to close the bot in order to save all changes).
If you did that and still get that message, it's a problem.

Edit: And for general context: Did you try to login an account that has been linked to an SF account?
Edit 2: You are right in regard to the console not working properly. Just tried the x86_64 version as well as the windows version, both throw an error.
Edit 3: Actually... nobody can login right now: https://forum.sfgame.de/node/1502528#post1502528
Edit 4: Now that the SSO login is reachable again, I can't see any problem with the console. If you still get this, but can't login via browser, I'd do more research, otherwise I assume that everything is okay and try to release a new version this evening.
MFBot-VersionCode-Zeilen*In Dateien*Letzte Version
MFBot 1.5.x64851Juli 2013
MFBot 2.x1436316März 2014
MFBot 3.x2209536März 2015
MFBot 4.x55242241Juli 2018
MFBot 5.x66000440Tbc
*Ohne automatisch generierten Designer-Code
FritzvonBenny
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Beitrag von FritzvonBenny »

I can only add one S&F account, when trying to add more I only get the accounts from the first one. Please implement the option of multiple S&F accounts at the same time
desto_gsxr
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Beitrag von desto_gsxr »

Creaton hat geschrieben: So 7. Mai 2023, 08:41
desto_gsxr hat geschrieben: So 7. Mai 2023, 08:20 Is it possible to improve the language? None other than German works and for me personally it's a problem because I can't quite set up the bot properly, thanks so far for update btw

Hello!
Nightly version only english and Deutsch. Please reset the program then start it and select the English language. You will find an "en. zip" at the link. Download the en.zip file. When you have selected the english language, copy and paste the two files into the "en" folder and overwrite them. I assume that in the final stable version all languages will work without problems.
All works, thanks!
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor desto_gsxr für den Beitrag:
Creaton (So 7. Mai 2023, 18:37)
Gesperrt