Bot not working anymore?

BeLac007
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Re: Bot not working anymore?

Beitrag von BeLac007 »

sfbot.de is in several places in the Local and Roaming directories. I deleted the two and this is how Sfbot works. :)
Skorpio
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Beitrag von Skorpio »

BeLac007 hat geschrieben: So 15. Okt 2023, 13:49 sfbot.de is in several places in the Local and Roaming directories. I deleted the two and this is how Sfbot works. :)
Doesn't work for me :-( any other workaround?
Kris2s

Beitrag von Kris2s »

t1gz2003 hat geschrieben: So 15. Okt 2023, 12:33
Kris2s hat geschrieben: Sa 14. Okt 2023, 22:39 I was create sf account via google, but i cant connect this acc to bot.(mfbot.de folder doesnt work)
instead of creating with google try to do it with s&f account
I did it... but you can't disconnect acc from Google SF ACC, to custom s&f acc. Cause of it, i need log in to bot with google sf acc :/
homix73
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Beitrag von homix73 »

I just deleted mfbot.de folder in both locations:
"C:\Users\Adam\AppData\Roaming"
and
"C:\Users\Adam\AppData\Local"

and by bot is working again...
rostik924

Beitrag von rostik924 »

homix73 hat geschrieben: Mo 16. Okt 2023, 06:22 I just deleted mfbot.de folder in both locations:
and

How should I delete it, if the bot is not running, then these folders are not there,
when i start the bot it shows up but when i delete them it still won't connect if i close it and start it again the mfbot.de folders show up again
I have win 10.
If you could write a step-by-step procedure
Thanks
BloodyAlien

Beitrag von BloodyAlien »

rostik924 hat geschrieben: Mo 16. Okt 2023, 08:06
homix73 hat geschrieben: Mo 16. Okt 2023, 06:22 I just deleted mfbot.de folder in both locations:
and

How should I delete it, if the bot is not running, then these folders are not there,
when i start the bot it shows up but when i delete them it still won't connect if i close it and start it again the mfbot.de folders show up again
I have win 10.
If you could write a step-by-step procedure
Thanks
Type %appdata% in windows search bar and press enter - it takes you to "Roaming" folder where you should have folder named "mfbot.de -> delete it
After that -> press AppData name on top of the folder where you can see "AppData > Roaming" -> next go to Local folder and search for same folder as in Roaming and delete it.

For me that's working and bot logging into SF Account properly
beroun
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Beitrag von beroun »

This method of deleting the files in AppData works only for older servers. Servers such as F2 (one I am in), f3, f4, EU7, etc., don't work even after doing this. Funny enough, f1 does work even if it's only a few weeks/months older than f2
rostik924

Beitrag von rostik924 »

beroun hat geschrieben: Mo 16. Okt 2023, 15:15 This method of deleting the files in AppData works only for older servers. Servers such as F2 (one I am in), f3, f4, EU7, etc., don't work even after doing this. Funny enough, f1 does work even if it's only a few weeks/months older than f2
Well, I'm on EU6 and it doesn't work
For international 59, I have a complete guild on the boot from the beginning and I don't even have to delete anything, it just works
DasAoD
Danksagung erhalten: 26 Mal

Beitrag von DasAoD »

beroun hat geschrieben: Mo 16. Okt 2023, 15:15 This method of deleting the files in AppData works only for older servers. Servers such as F2 (one I am in), f3, f4, EU7, etc., don't work even after doing this. Funny enough, f1 does work even if it's only a few weeks/months older than f2
On EU5, this method works perfectly.
cr0w
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Beitrag von cr0w »

I deleted mfbot.de from local and roaming folders and my bot started to work, but not on new eu 6 and 7 servers. I just cant login into these servers. Any advice please?
Antworten